Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Deer

I have to share this story. Yesterday while making supper, I turned around to put something on the table and in my kitchen window stood a deer glaring right at me. It terrified me! I screamed, nearly wetting my britches. Thought that I was going to throw up until I realized that my husband was the culprit. He had his target deer that looks JUST like a real deer and was holding it up in the window to spook me. It looked so real though! We do have deer occasionally so it wasn't totally unrealistic for there to be a deer in the window, but then the kitchen window sits up about 10 feet from the ground, so it would have to be a GIANT deer to be able to peer through the window. Either way, bad husband! Bad!

I have giggled about this throughout the day as I have been startled a number of other times when looking out one of the windows to our back yard and seeing a "deer" leaning up against the tree where my husband left him. How many times am I going to be scared by that thing every time I see it! It throws me for a loop every time! Maybe I ought to get out my man's bow and shoot that thing! LOL! Thank you LORD for some laughter today! I desperately needed it!

0 comments: