Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Every Tribe, Tongue and Nation

Revelation 5:9
With your blood you purchased people for God from every tribe, language, people, and nation.

I had the opportunity to minister to refugees from Liberia two weekends ago. It was an incredible experience. I got a glimpse of what Heaven will be like!

Here are a couple of videos of the people worshiping in their tongue.


Another quick clip of this awesome experience!


Here are some pics of the day of us joining together our brothers and sisters from Liberia!




















































































1 comments:

Just To Praise Him... said...

We had soem missionaries from africa that our church sponsers coome and sing to us in their native tongue one night and man oh man did that ever open my eyes to a bigger world than four walls. Though I couldn't understand a word they were saying with my mind it was so undbelievable how my heart could understand every word their hearts were singing to Him. It was truly something. Have a great day!