Thursday, October 16, 2008

Something is changing

Something is changing. I don't have a clue what it is....but something is definitely changing. Both my husband and I can sense it. I know most definitely that we are under a spiritual attack and have been for some time. And I am certain that it is regarding some major changes that we are making in our family in order to honor God with EVERY aspect of our lives and to seek first the Kingdom of God. These changes are an offense to the kingdom of Hell and the adversary won't allow us to continue with out a big fight.

But, at the same time that is taking place, there is something else happening that I can't put my finger on. Something more. There have been several situations/circumstances that have come about recently that have caused some kind of stirring in my heart that I don't know how to communicate in words right now. I don't know if it is about me personally, or our family, or one of our ministries or if He is gearing us up for something else. Hmmm....not sure. But, God is up to something. REALLY up to something. So, I am earnestly praying for discernment and for us to be fully prepared when ever God reveals what He is working on.

0 comments: