Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's time for a break!

Psalm 69:13-18 (The Message)

13 And me? I pray.

God, it's time for a break!

God, answer in love!
Answer with your sure salvation!

14 Rescue me from the swamp,
Don't let me go under for good,

Pull me out of the clutch of the enemy;
This whirlpool is sucking me down.

15 Don't let the swamp be my grave, the Black Hole
Swallow me, its jaws clenched around me.

16 Now answer me, God, because you love me;
Let me see your great mercy full-face.

17 Don't look the other way; your servant can't take it.
I'm in trouble. Answer right now!

18 Come close, God; get me out of here.
Rescue me from this deathtrap.

2 comments:

Just To Praise Him... said...

I absolutely loved this post and absolutely needed it. I found you as I was visiting another friend's blog. It is nice to meet you! Have a wonderful night!!

Rachel said...

Amen!